CHIAL ® ChinTao Life Science
To reconnect to the timeless, natural wisdoms of healthy living, and happiness!
Chintao’s Superior Lingzhi
Chintao's Superior Lingzhi is a unique food with a range of medicinal properties which collectively strengthens the immune system and gives the user longevity;
Lingzhi - “King of health foods” (Genoderma Lucidum)
Lingzhi (Reishi) is the rarest and most precious of Chinese medicinal herbs, renowned for its superb healing powers and free from side effects. Lingzhi has long been prized for its ability to strengthen the heart, boost energy, improve memory, refine the complexion, promote good circulation, restore health and lead to longevity.
- It has the rare and valuable properties of an Adaptogen, which means that it is non-toxic, non specific, and has a normalizing effect on the body.
- It is classified as Top of the Superior Quality of all herbs by the pharmacopoeia used by Chinese doctors for thousands of years.
Emperors have considered Lingzhi and herb for the immortals. Its stature is much higher than Ginseng.
- It has a long history of Safe use (5000 years).
No toxicity or side-effects has been reported.
- There are 30 years of ample modern scientific evidences in the laboratory and in the clinic for its effectiveness.
- It has extremely wide applications, bringing benefits to the entire body, preventing almost all the common diseases.
- Its potency as a medicine even exceeds many modern drugs.
For example, it is more effective than Melatonin and certainly much safer and free from side-effects.
- It is effective even for “Terminal” Illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, and coronary heart disease.
- It is effective for both Prevention and Cure, suitable for daily use as a health supplement.
- It is very easy to gain acceptance by new users because of Lingzhi’s stature, publicity, and complete safety.
The most common uses of Superior Lingzhi
Superior Lingzhi is commonly used for:
- Longevity and prevention of diseases
- Influenza and common cold
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol (LDL)
- Stomach ache
- Back pain
- Skin Care
- Hair loss
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Chial.net, ChinTao Life Science & Arne Langaskens